NEW IN ENGLISH & SPALabor, Nature, and the Evolution of Humanity: The L

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

An proposal to Workers World Party members and supporters

If there are any members or supporters of Workers World Party who would like to defend or explain the party's strategy of a Marxist-Leninist party endorsing a Democrat, I will post their article without prologue or epilogue or editorial comment or alteration.  I will also post it as by anonymous if they do not wish to reveal their identity.  I will also promote it as energetically as I circulated my own pieces critical of the Workers World party endorsement of Democrat Charles Barron.

Please send the piece to jayrothermel@gmail.com

Jay
06/20/2012

My pieces:

2 comments:

  1. Jay,

    What do you think is going on? The only explanation I come up with is that the WWP has developed a personal relationship with Barron and believes it can nudge him leftward.

    srd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they see Barron as being in the same class camp as Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, and Cynthia McKinney.

    Part of it is also a desire not to alienate the milieu they work in in the petty bourgeois protest Movement in New York City.

    There is not shortage of correct articles on their website correctly defining the Democratic Party as an imperialist party of Wall Street.

    Some may be gun-shy of being race-baited, too, which is rife in their Movement milieu.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Comments