NEW IN ENGLISH & SPALabor, Nature, and the Evolution of Humanity: The L

Friday, March 4, 2011

Marxist Update announcement 3/4/2011


A note from the editor

I do not endorse the line of any article on this website unless I say so specifically.

This blog started because I found dozens of interesting articles each day on the web, and kept emailing them to various comrades. This was time-consuming for me, and eventually no fun for the recipients. Hence the blog.

Comments policy: I only post the comments I deem suitable. Non-Marxists who thrive on argument can look elsewhere.

Submissions: Please send observations of a generally Marxist nature about your work, the situation where you live, et cetera. Book and movie reviews are also welcome. Just make it short and make it correct. Send to: jayrothermel@gmail.com

Comradely,
Jay Rothermel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments